Measures to support accessibility
Snohomish Law Group, PLLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Snohomish Law Group:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Snohomish Law Group is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
While our goal is to achieve and maintain WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we can not guarantee all website elements meet these standards. We have applied different levels, as an example: Success Criterion 1.1.1 Non-text Content: Some ‘images of text’, ‘images’, ‘icons’, ‘content’ and other elements (either with or without animation or motion) are used only for decorative purposes. This website is accessibility supported; partially conformant and we are committed to improving our understanding, knowledge and available resources to provide full access for those with disabilities.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Snohomish Law Group website. We also welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website as well.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Snohomish Law Group website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- https://snohomishlawgroup.com has been tested for accessibly and works well with common screen readers, devices and browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Edge and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Snohomish Law Group website is not compatible with:
- Despite our best efforts, accessibility may not work well in every combination of operating system, web browser, and assistive technology. This website uses third-party WordPress theme development, design, plug-ins, applications, design and all other relevant third part technology.
Accessibility of Snohomish Law Group relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Snohomish Law Group website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Snohomish Law Group:
- Website development: Current and Future: This website contains elements that are used for display purposes only, content that is generated as a source of information only, external third-party links and/or citations to webpage generated content, web applications, plugins, developer and hosting providers that are all subject to change, updates or entire removal. This may interfere with such things as overall website functionality, accessibility of user-generated content, etc. While our goal is to maintain WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we can not guarantee all website elements meet these standards. We continue to implement quality assurance methods for our website by testing it regularly with developer accessibility tools provided to us or third-parties.
Snohomish Law Group, PLLC assessed the accessibility of Snohomish Law Group by the following approaches:
- Snohomish Law Group, PLLC is committed to providing full access and participation by those with disabilities. Our redesigned website is optimized by a formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process. This includes such things as broad readability and usability, using accessibility criteria and features that enable those with disabilities to effectively access and navigate the site. The new website and web pages contained within have been tested and found to be compliant with accessibility standards, best practices, and recommendations. However, the site may contain links to third-party websites and features that may not follow these accessibility guidelines. If a disability limits your access to content on this website, or if you have questions or suggestions about accessibility or technology used, please email email@example.com
Please contact us with by the following methods for formal complaints, questions, concerns or feedback.
Snohomish Law Group, PLLC (Philip Wakefield)
#206 3216 Wetmore Avenue
Everett, WA 98201, United States
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 425-444-444